Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gear Wishlist

A horde buddy of mine was curious(Heya Stagnant!) so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and put it up here for your viewing pleasure.

Back
Nethervoid Cloak
Chest

Robes of Rhonin
Feet

Frozen Shadoweave Boots
Finger1

Band of Eternity (Revered)
Finger2
Ring of Ancient Knowledge
Hands
Gloves of the Malefic
Head
Hood of Hexing
Offhand
Orb of the Soul Eater
Legs
Leggings of Devastation
Mainhand
Vengeful Gladiator's Spellblade
Neck
Ritssyn's Lost Pendant
Shoulder
Mantle of the Malefic
Trinket1
Hex Shrunken Head
Trinket2
Icon of the Silver Crescent
Waist
Anetheron's Noose
Wrist
Focused Mana Bindings
Wand
Wand of Prismatic Focus


End results with enchants, blue gems and no buffs are:

489 Stam
297 Int
201 hit
1340 Shadow
2pc tier 6 bonus
2 activated +DMG trinkets

Not bad!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hex Shrunken Head is so nasty. I had a chance at it last night, but it didn't drop.

/emofire said...

Still rocking affliction in BT?

Draele said...

Yep, Affliction till the bitter end!

Hakawne said...

My wishlist > your wishlist. TBQH.

Everrose said...

Hey Draele- My lock is fresh 70- finishing my shadoweave and have the engi goggles and pants from heroic BM- is there a certain aff spec you like for early endgame instance/raiding? A friend of mine gave me an aff/destro build before I left, but another's pushing me towards aff/demo, and a third is pushing straight destro.

WoW Gold Guides said...

nice post!